|Friends of all times!|
The first Sunday of August is celebrated as Friendship day. Kids look forward to this day and cherish friendships. With not much time left for this beautiful day, let us plan quickly what all we can do to make this day more meaningful and memorable.
Things to do on Friendship Day for Parents and Kids
Since friends are an essential part of life that stand by us through thick and thin, it makes sense to make them feel special. For those who have not met for ages, must take the opportunity to revisit those memories and reinforce the special bond of friendship with their old pals.
Check out the things you can do to have a good time on friendship day even if your friends are miles apart.
- Send gifts/ flowers to your close friends and remind them that you care.
- Send a nice message or a beautiful card to tell her or him that you miss those days. It would be better if you call your friends or arrange a video call and have some good time. You may think of some sweet games while video call on Zoom or Microsoft meeting
- Organize a party at home. Call your friends now and arrange a party impromptu. You can order some food from outside and try a few dishes with inputs from friends. However, do take care of hygiene and cleanliness all the while.
- Download interesting games and have a blast. Party is incomplete without good music. So make a playlist of your favorite songs in advance!
- Having fun under the sky is indeed the best option. Arrange your party on your lawn or backyard and go for BBQ. Share the responsibilities among friends. Remember to carry some fun games like flying discs or playing cards for enjoyment.
- Take lots of pictures of your party or get together on this day and publish them online.
- Leave a lovely note on the wall of the social networking site of your friend. Post some beautiful snaps of your friends and let the comments follow one after another.
- Your new neighbors have just moved in. Extend your hand of friendship and start a new chapter on this friendship day!
- Become friends of your kids. Erase the distance between you and your kids and indulge in playful activities with them whether indoors or outdoors. Create that alive atmosphere at home with you being a go-to friend of your kids.
Through this post, I would like to wish my friends, loved ones, and followers a great Friendship Day this year! Thanks for being with me.